Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Progress... It's coming along

Progress: Since my last post my progress is as follows.

Friday (1-6) - 5 am walk for 1.8 miles and DC Weight training in the afternoon. My diet was spot on. I even avoided some donuts at work, which is much easier when you have a plan. It's hard to have a donut when you know that it erases your morning cardio you worked so hard to get up and do!

Saturday  (1-7) - 8am walk for 1.9 miles. I was able to keep my diet in line Saturday surprisingly, this is usually where I start to fall off the clean eating wagon.

Sunday (1-8) - I thought about taking a walk but kept this as a rest day for myself. I stayed in line with my eating habits. I did allow myself one cheat meal and 2 mixed drinks. The cheat meal was chicken noodle soop with garlic bread, so nothing too horrible and still maintained a solid level of protein.

Monday (1-9) - 5am walk for 1.85 miles in 33 minutes, I'm getting faster. DC Weight training in the afternoon. I see my weight training benefiting from my cardio workouts in the morning. I feel more energetic and I'm able to catch my breath a lot quicker.

Weight: I checked the scale since I started I've lost 5 lbs, which was so easy because basically I was maintaining 205 lbs just by eating horribly. My body doesn't naturally want to be that weight, once I cut back and started exercising it started to come back down. The first 5 lbs are always the easiest, we'll see how hard it gets once I want to see some abs!

Next post will be a small post for progress and I will go over the supplements I take and why. I will try to keep it reasonably short.

No comments:

Post a Comment